February 23, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm£22
Speakeasy Gin, Bourbon & Cocktail Festival taking place at the Oxford Town Hall on Saturday 23rd February 2019.
Coach leaves the HCA at 4pm.
Event begins at 6.30pm and finishes around 11pm when we will return to the HCA.
£22 per ticket which includes:
– A branded Speakeasy glass to keep
– Branded wristband
– FREE Tom Collins cocktail
– Access to a huge selection of world gins, bourbons, American IPA’s and sumptuous Speakeasy cocktails
– LIVE 1920’s band
– Access to American food stand
– Return Coach Trip from the Hucclecote Community Centre.
Dress code: Optional 1920’s glamour / mobs & molls