We are pleased to announce that Playworld is returning to Hucclecote Community Centre on
Tuesday 8th September 2020.
Sessions will run slightly different to begin with and to allow us to adhere to government guidelines. Please note, if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (new persistent cough, high temperature, loss of taste or smell) please do not enter the building.
1) We are unable to accept single bookings of more than 6 people
2) There will be 2 sessions which are bookable in advance
3) We are only able to accommodate 12 families at each session
4) The cost per session is £4 for 1 adult and 1 child
5) Siblings and additional adults can be paid for on the door at £1 each (please let us know if you are bringing siblings via email or Facebook Messenger)
6) Face Coverings to be worn by all adults and children over the age of 11 whilst in the building, unless eating, drinking or medically exempt.
7) Use the hand sanitiser facilities provided on entry and exit
8) Wash hands with soap regularly for 20 seconds
9) Observe the one way systems indicated by arrows around the buildings.
10) Entry to Playworld is via the double doors at the rear of the hall (up the steps in the carpark)
11) Your contact details will be stored for 21 days for the Governments Track and Test purposes, after which time they will be destroyed.
12) Bookings are on a first come, first serve basis. Your place is not guaranteed until payment has been made.
13) Your Paypal receipt is your confirmation.
14) We are not able to refund or amend bookings.