Hucclecote Playworld & Nippers
Playworld is back and running throughout the summer holidays.
You won’t see any difference in how the sessions run, except you now do not need to pre-book in advance (although you are able to book if you would like to). You can prebook tickets HERE
The session will run from 9:15am-12pm.
The sessions are now on a drop in session basis for you and your child(ren) to enjoy.
Sessions remain at £4 (1 adult and 1 child) and an extra £1 for additional adults and siblings.
We are still having to adhere to government guidelines (face coverings, social distance etc) and may ask you to wait outside if we reach capacity.
1) We are unable to accept single bookings of more than 6 people
2) We are only able to accommodate 15 families at each session
3) The cost per session is £4 for 1 adult and 1 child
4) Siblings and additional adults can be paid for on the door at £1 each (please ensure a ticket is purchased for any additional adults or children)
5) Face Coverings to be worn by all adults and children over the age of 11 whilst in the building, unless eating, drinking or medically exempt.
6) Use the hand sanitiser facilities provided on entry and exit
7) Wash hands with soap regularly for 20 seconds
8) Entry is via the double doors at the rear of the hall (up the steps in the carpark)
9) Your contact details will be stored for 21 days for the Governments Track and Test purposes, after which time they will be destroyed.
10) Bookings are on a first come, first serve basis.
11) Your Paypal receipt is your confirmation, please show this on the door.
12) Please check dates carefully as we are not able to transfer bookings or issue refunds should you no longer be able to attend.
13) Only food and drink purchased from the Cafe may be consumed on the premises (except water, and childrens drink and snacks).